Terms & Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions
- Buy BatSense and Get 12 Months Free Subscription
- Take advantage of FREE 12 Months Subscription to SmartCricket.com App
- Experience 24x7x365 Days Access to UNLIMITED Features of SmartCricket.com
- Offer Valid for New Users Only across the Globe
- Renew your Subscription after 12 Month of Free Benefits
- Offer available only on SmartCricket.com Website
Access to the Services
- It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment (computer, laptop, netbook, tablet or other mobile device) meets all the necessary technical specifications and is compatible with our Services to enable your access and use of the Services.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you are accurate and treat such information as confidential. Based on the information provided by you to us, you may be provided with a login identification (such as a username and password or any other identifier). You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your login identification and must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or other security breach relating to your login identification.
- The operation of our Services includes periodic delivery to you of offers, coupons or other information that may be of interest to you based on your stated preferences or your location. To the extent possible, you may discontinue receiving such information at any time by updating your preferences on the Platform.
Usage of Services
- Any and all content displayed on, or transmitted via, the Services provided to you is on a ‘as is’ basis and your access to and use of the Services and any content therein is at your own risk. You may access the content solely for your information and personal use. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit any content on any Platform for any other purposes.
- You shall not reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Services, any updates, or any part thereof.
- AYou understand that when using the Services, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that SmartCricket is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of, or relating to, such content on the Platform. SmartCricket may, but is not obligated to, monitor or control the content posted on the Platform and/ or via the Services. Any use or reliance on any content posted on the Platform and/ or via the Services or obtained by you through in any other manner is at your own risk. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content which you may deem inaccurate, offensive, or objectionable; and you agree to waive and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against SmartCricket with respect thereto. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless SmartCricket, its owners, officers, directors and employees to the fullest extent regarding all matters relating to your use of the Services and any content posted by you by access to, or use of the Platform and/ or the Services.
- Usage of our Services should not replace your good judgment and common sense. In any of any concerns and queries, please immediately contact us at consumeraffairs@smartcricket, along with the necessary details. Additionally, please read and comply with all safety notices that accompany your SmartCricket product or these Services.
Products and services
- Certain products and services may be available exclusively through our Services. These products and services may have limited quantities and are subject to return, if applicable, only according to our return policy.
- The pricing for the Services, wherever applicable, are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to limit our Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may also exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any Services that we offer. All descriptions of the Services or their pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, suspend or cancel any Service at any time.
- The minimum age for a user to be registered for the Services is the age of contractual consent under applicable law or 18 years, whichever is lower. Our Services, in particular, are not directed at or meant for persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any information from any person under the age of 13. If you are below the age of 13, please discontinue the use of the Services and contact us at email@example.com. If you are aware of a user under the age of 13 using our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased, accessed, obtained or used by you in relation to the Platform or Services will meet your expectations, or that any issues or errors in the Services will be corrected, or corrected to your satisfaction.
- In the event of a loss, theft or malfunctioning of your device, you are required to promptly inform us of the same, in order for us to disable the Services accessible through such device. You understand and accept that the reporting of such an event is solely your responsibility, contingent to which, we may enable you to access our Services as was previously available to you with the same terms and conditions as was previously applicable. However, we do not warrant the replacement or refund of our Services, on account of the loss, theft, malfunctioning etc. of your device, through which our Services were previously being accessed by you.
- Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding our Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- You acknowledge and accept that your use of the device and that of our Services is limited solely to your personal and non-commercial use. Any transfer of the device by you shall be done without recourse to SmartCricket, and SmartCricket shall not be obligated to record the transfer of the device in any manner whatsoever. The usage of our Services does not implicitly or expressly transfer any ownership interest to you in the content, and specifically excludes, without limitation, any commercial or promotional use rights in such content. Furthermore, you are prohibited from republishing, retransmitting and reproducing any images accessed through our Services for any other use or purpose without our prior written consent.
prohibitions under applicable laws, you are prohibited from using the Service for:
- any unlawful purpose;
- soliciting others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- violating any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- infringing upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- harassing, abusing, insulting, harming, defaming, slandering, disparaging, intimidating, or discriminating any person (irrespective of whether or not such a person is a user of the Services or otherwise) based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, caste, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, disability, or on any other account;
- submitting any false or misleading information;
- uploading or transmitting viruses or any other type of malicious data or any code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any Platform or any other related websites or applications;
- collecting or tracking the personal information of others;
- any spamming, phishing, web crawling or spidering or scraping;
- any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- interfering with or circumventing the security features of the Service or any related applications.
- We reserve the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate your use of the Services for violating any of the prohibited uses or restricted uses.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant in any manner that your use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant in any manner that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable or effective in nature. You understand and accept that the reliance on the content obtained from the Services or the output from the Services is solely at your own judgement and risk, and you shall not hold SmartCricket liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- You agree that, from time to time, we may suspend, modify, restrict or remove our Services for uncertain or indefinite periods of time or cancel the Services at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Services is at your sole risk. The Services delivered to you are (except as expressly stated by us) provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- Our Products and Services are meant only for sports use, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health issues or concerns. We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from training programs, consultations, activities, products, or events you learn about through our products or Services. If you engage in any such programs or activities you receive or learn about through our products or Services, you agree that you do so at your own risk and are voluntarily participating in these programs and activities. In the event of any health problems or if any symptoms persist on account of the use of the products or Services, please discontinue the use of the products and Services, and contact your doctor within 48 hours of any such health problems or symptoms.
- You acknowledge that third-party links on our Platform or Services may direct you to third-party sites or pages or applications that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of such sites or pages or applications, and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or pages or applications, or for any other data, information, products or services of any third-parties.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools which we neither monitor nor have any control or input over. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the Platform is entirely at your own risk and discretion; and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- In no case shall SmartCricket, our affiliate entities, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Services or any products or services procured using the Services, or for any other claim related in any manner to your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services or on the Platform, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability in such states or jurisdictions, our total liability (including towards consequential or incidental damages or punitive damages or loss of profits) shall be limited to US$ 100.
- No SmartCricket reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to the warranty extended by SmartCricket to you with respect to any of our products or Services.
- The indemnification rights of SmartCricket shall be in addition to any rights that may be available to SmartCricket under applicable law (including injunctions and specific performance reliefs), none of which shall be affected in any manner whatsoever.
Comments and Feedback
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions, or without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, feedback or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you provide to us. We are and shall be under no obligation: (a) to maintain any comments in confidence; (b) to pay compensation for any comments; or (c) to respond to any comments.
- You agree and will ensure that your comments will not violate any of our rights or the rights of of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Services or the Platform. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.